SVFD Memorial Golf Classic
Shepherdstown Volunteer Fire Department/John D Lowe, Jr. presents the 28th Annual Golf Classic to benefit the Shepherdstown Volunteer Fire Department.
Thursday, May 10, 2018
(Rain date: Monday, May 14)
Cress Creek Golf and Country Club
For more information, contact us.
Jefferson Security Bank
Attn: Vonda Miller
P.O. Box 35
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Deadline for entries: May 3, 2018
- Correct handicap is required.
- You may select your own team.
- In order to be eligible for prizes all teams will be handicapped by the Cress Creek Pro.
- Ties resolved in reverse order beginning with hole #18.
- Dress code enforced: No jeans, no cut off shorts, soft spikes only and collared shirt.
- Please send entry fee with this form. Make checks payable to Shepherdstown Vol. Fire Department
To register, either print and mail in the Golf Classic registration form, or you may register online by filling out and submitting the form below.
Back to top