COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, protects children under the age of 13 from the online collection of personal information. Our website and online services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly market to or solicit information from them. We recognize that protecting children's identities and privacy online is an important responsibility. For additional information on COPPA protections, please click the link below.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule ("COPPA")
Youth Savings Account Details
- Minimum to open: $5.00
- Monthly Service Charge: No monthly service charge or transaction fees
- Earns Interest: Yes, on balances greater than zero
- Requirements: Must be under age 18 with a secondary account holder over age 18
- Statement Processing Fee: Not applicable
- Excess Debit Charge: $2.00 per debit transaction after six debits in a statement cycle.